Thursday 20 August 2009

Suggestions Wanted

If there is anything that you want to see included on the blog or any features you think it should have then please leave a comment for me on my blog.

I also plan to set up a newsletter which will be made available via e mail and will contain all of the latest writing news, opportunities, competitions and writing related freebies. Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested in receiving.

When the blog is better established I will add interviews with writers and I also plan to have competitions for poetry and writing.  Any suggestions for the blog are welcome and if you would like to be interviewed, please let me know.

My contact email is jane.fazackarley@googlemail.com  Please write "writing blog" in the subject line.



No comments:

Post a Comment