Monday 1 February 2010

John Grisham Ford County

John Grisham released his latest book called Ford County back in October last year. This is the first time he has released a book made up of short stories. All of the stories are set in Ford County, Missippi which was the setting for his debut novel A time to Kill and where Grisham grew up.

I've liked the majority of his previous books but I could take or leave the last few. From the reviews I've seen Ford County sounds pretty good and its different format of being a series of shorts should be interesting.

The book is made up of seven stories and its got largely good reviews on Amazon. After being disappointed with the last few books I'm looking forward to getting my copy of this one.

If you have a review of the book then please let me know.

To see John Grisham reading an excerpt and talking about the book go to the following link and press the Youtube link.

http://www.jgrisham.com/ford-county/





No comments:

Post a Comment