Sunday 19 February 2012

This is the year I'm going to read the books on my shelf

Over the last three or four years, I've brought an absolute ton of books.  Some of them from charity shops, some from companies with special offers such as ten Harlen Coben for ten pounds, plenty from Amazon, and most of them have ended up collecting dust on my bookshelf.

This year I've decided that there is no point having all of these books (and it's not just thriller type books, there is come classics among them) and not finding time to read them so I've started by getting 2-3 of them going and I'm going to make time to read them.

When I've finished reading them, I'm going to review them on here and on my other writing blog at http://writingandpublishingnews.blogspot.com/

I love reading and enjoy books from most genres so if you have a book you'd like to recommend or a review you'd like to include on the blog then please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment