Thursday 5 July 2012

E.L. James: An inspiration for self-published writers?

I'm not saying that every aspiring writer should try and be the next E.L. James but her success is to be admired. I don't imagine even E.L, James herself ever expected this level for success for her Shades of Grey series and it's the same for every writer:  No one knows what will happen once they publish their work.

When I looked on Amazon earlier, I noticed that the books were getting mixed reviews; some said that the books weren't that well written but they are still a runaway success.

Books don't have to be perfect in order to be a success and the fact that E.L. James is self-published should serve as an inspiration. You can read my article about E.L. James at:

http://expertscolumn.com/content/why-el-james-should-be-inspiration-self-published-writers

No comments:

Post a Comment