Saturday 30 January 2010

Free Writing Software

If you've ever sat down to write an article or are in the middle of writing a book then you've no doubt experienced writers block. No matter how hard you try there are no new ideas coming. I've been there a few times recently so did a search to see if I could pick up any tips to help.

I've come across some software called WriteSparks! I've not had time to test this out for myself yet but thought it was worth a mention. You can try the lite version at no cost for 14 days all you need to do is fill out a form with your name and e mail address.

The software is meant to help trigger the imagination and the full version includes plot, prompts and all manner of other things to help you rediscover your creative spark.

http://writesparks.com/campaign.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this tip! I, too, experience writer's block often and I find it so frustrating when I have nothing to write. It wastes a lot of my time and energy whenever I have writer's block.

    ReplyDelete