Saturday 19 October 2013

Blind Corners - Jemir Johnson

"Blind Corners" is the new book by Jemir Johnson. The book features four illustrated stories each with Jay Nova, a female, black, private eye as the protagonist.

From the back cover:

"What you do in the dark is your business. 
Keeping it buried is hers. 
Jay Nova is a private eye with a ready gun and sure hand that walks to danger “fixing” problems for the desperate. 
Coldly, efficiently … off the books. 

But clean slates carry a price those crossed will want paid in blood. 

Hers."


I really enjoy original fiction and urban mysteries; I enjoy books with strong female leads as well, so this book sounds like it is going to be perfect for me. I am going to spend some time reading the book, and when I've finished, I'll report back here with a full review.

In the meanwhile, if you are intrigued enough to find out more, the book is currently available on Amazon by going to:

 http://www.amazon.com/Blind-Corners-Jemir-Johnson/dp/0981827837/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1382065923&sr=1-2&keywords=blind+corners


No comments:

Post a Comment